The Palm Beach County Tax Collector’s Office will hold a ribbon cutting and open house from 10:30 a.m. to noon Saturday, April 2, at its new Central Palm Beach Service Center, at 4215 South Military Trail in suburban Lake Worth.
The new, larger center replaces one just down the road that was closed in January. The tax collector still has five other remote service centers, besides the Central Center and the governmental center in West Palm Beach, and had an eighth center in Lantana that closed at the end of November.
Palm Beach County Tax Collector Service Centers:
- Central Palm Beach: 4315 S. Military Trail, Lake Worth
- Royal Palm Beach: 200 Civic Center Way
- South County: 501 S. Congress Ave., Delray Beach
- Belle Glade: 2976 State Road 15
- Palm Beach Gardens: 3188 PGA Blvd. (North County Courthouse) and 3185 PGA Blvd.
- Main: Palm Beach County Governmental Center, 301 N. Olive Ave., West Palm Beach.